The beta releases of Charles introduce new functionality for testing. Beta releases will generally be announced and documented on my blog.
The latest beta version of Charles is 4.1b2. Please check that this is newer than the latest release version (4.0.2) before downloading.
Notes for v4.1
This beta includes the following bug fixes:
- Experimental HiDPI support for Windows and Linux
- Protobuf 3 support, including Protobuf registry for importing your protobuf descriptors
- Unproxied SSL traffic now shows enhanced information
- Flow chart
- Throttling consistency improvements
- Export image from Chart view
See the version history for details of previous releases.