The beta releases of Charles introduce new functionality for testing. Beta releases will generally be announced and documented on my blog.
The latest beta version of Charles is 3.11b4. Please check that this is newer than the latest release version (3.10.2) before downloading.
Notes for v3.11
This beta includes the following new features:
- Copy and paste for request/responses
- Compose tool to create new responses
- Export selected request/responses (using contextual menu)
- More settings for Throttling, to simulate unreliable and variable connections
- Profiles: save profiles containing different configuration options
- SSL root certificate import and export (now you can share your SSL root certificate between different users)
Charles v3.10+ generates a new SSL root certificate for each installation of Charles. You can install and export the certificate, including on mobile devices, using the options under SSL Proxying in the Help menu.
See the version history for details of previous releases.